Handcrafted Iglu cabins are made from natural materials. The design is unique combining the centuries-old shingle technology with modern knowledge and craftwork. Exterior is covered with spruce shingles, aspen has been used in the interior, total over 2500 units.
Accommodation for two persons in double bed including linen, ecotoilet, limited washing facilities, a mini fridge, electric kettle, coffee/tea/water and a bucketful of lichen for feeding reindeer. There are two huts: PIHKA 1 and NAAVA 2.
The marked national park's nature trails goes just around the corner. The Finnish Nature Centre Haltia and Haltia restaurant is located 1,1 km away from the Igluhut.
Additional order for the overnight guests, orders beforehand:
1. Breakfast basket: Rolls, ham & cheese, yogurt, boiled egg, fruits, juice. Price: 25 € / 1 person, 40 € / 2 persons.
2. Evening snack basket: Stuffed salmon sandwich or roast beef sandwich, fruits, peanuts, chocolate, piccolo bottle of sparkling wine, lemonade. Price: 35 € / 1 person, 65 € / 2 persons.
3. VIP dinner for two at White Reindeer Teepee & reindeer feeding:
Menu 1: Creamy Forest Mushroom Soup with water and bread, Wild-meat Stew with Mashed Potatoes, Lingonberry Jam and Pickles, Wild Berries with Caramel Sauce.Duration: 1,5 h. Price: 220 €
Menu 2: Smoked Reindeer Venison Soup, Bread, Flamed Salmon, Baked Root-Vegetables-Potatoes, Lapland Bread Cheese with Spruce Syrup, Campfire Coffee. Duration: 1,5 hours. Price: 240 €
4. Private VIP sauna & yacuzzi:
Relax your body and soul in a Finnish woodheated sauna and in outdoor yacuzzi under the starry sky. Duration: 2 hours. Price: 250 €. Including: Towels, two bottles of Piccolo Sparkling Wine or 2 beers. Please bring your own swimsuits. Location: Karhunpesä log cottage, about 100 m from the Iglu Huts. Facilities of the sauna and dressing room are included.
5. Bicycle rental for the Igluhut customers: à 15 € / person