Turku motorway - Nupurintie (old Turuntie) - Nuuksiontie
* From the Turku motorway (No. 1), turn up and to the right at IKEA
* Turn left at the second traffic light into Veikkola, under Ring III to Nupurintie (No. 110).
* Drive about 5 km and turn right: Nuuksio / Solvalla.
* Drive 1,1 km from the Finnish Nature Centre Haltia and turn right immediately after the crosswalk.
* Karhunpesä sign and reindeer ad at the crossroads. Drive up to the courtyard where there is a private parking area.
You need a ABC-zone ticket when travelling from Helsinki to Espoo/Nuuksio (Nuuksiontie 83). Tickets can be purchased at HSL ticket machines or via the HSL card service or the HSL app. https://www.hsl.fi/en/tickets-and-fares/single-tickets
Local trains U, L, E from Helsinki Central railway station to Espoo + bus no 245(A) from Espoo railway station to Nuuksio. The bus stop no 32 is right next to the railway tracks.
Get off the bus 2 stops after the Finnish Nature Centre Haltia, stop "PUNJONSUO". Walk about 100 m ahead and turn right immediately after the crosswalk, where you will see a sign for Karhunpesä and Reindeer Park. Walk up to the courtyard and enter through the gate into the fenced reindeer area on the right.
Note! Nuuksio bus no 245 runs less frequently, so check the bus timetable first and then check the train timetable to match.
Timetable, bus no 245(A):
HSL public transport:
Nuuksio transport connections and maps: