Turku motorway - Nupurintie (old Turuntie) - Nuuksiontie
* From the Turku motorway (No. 1), turn up and to the right at IKEA
* Turn left at the second traffic light into Veikkola, under Ring III to Nupurintie (No. 110).
* Drive about 5 km and turn right: Nuuksio / Solvalla.
* Drive 1,1 km from the Finnish Nature Centre Haltia and turn right immediately after the crosswalk.
* Karhunpesä sign and reindeer ad at the crossroads. Drive up to the courtyard where there is a private parking area.
Local trains U, L, E Helsinki-Espoon keskus + bus no 245 (A/K) (stop no 32 right next to the railway tracks) from Espoo station to Nuuksioon.
Two stops from the Finnish Nature Centre Haltia, stop "PUNJONSUO". Walk about 100 m from the stop and turn right immediately after the crosswalk. At Nuuksiontie 83 there is a sign for the Karhunpesä and a reindeer advertisement, and during general opening hours there is also an "Open" sign. Walk up to the courtyard and enter through the gate into the fenced reindeer area.
Note! Nuuksio bus no 245 runs less frequently, so check the bus timetable first and then check the train timetable to match.
Public transport: https://www.hsl.fi/en
Nuuksio transport connections and maps: http://www.luontoon.fi/nuuksio/kartatjakulkuyhteydet
Office telephone and opening hours:
Sea & Mountain Adventures Ltd. / Nuuksio Reindeer Park
+358 50 5440802