Helsinki - Turku motorway - Nupurintie - Nuuksiontie
* Turn right to Kehä III (Ring III east) from Turku motorway after IKEA.
* Take the first exit and turn left (Veikkola).
* Go under Kehä III and drive along the Nupurintie (road no 110).
* Drive about 5 km and turn right: Nuuksio/Solvalla.
* After passing Haltia, the Finnish Nature Centre (brown wooden building on the left), drive 1,1 km and turn right after the crosswalk.
* Sign Karhunpesä and a reindeer advertisement on the right. Drive up to the parking place. Welcome!
PS. There is limited parking space for bigger groups at our private yard, larger public parking place is in front of the Finnish Nature Centre Haltia.
* Commuter trains U, L, E from Helsinki Railway Station to Espoo (8 stops/25 min)
* Take bus no 245 from Espoo to Nuuksio (the bus stop is right next to the train tracks).
* Get off the bus at PUNJONSUO bus stop
(27 stops/23 min) which is two stops after Haltia (big brown wooden building on the left).
* Walk a little bit forward and turn right after the crosswalk.
* Sign Karhunpesä and a big reindeer advertisement.
Office, Mon-Fri (9-17):
Sea & Mountain Adventures Oy
tel: +358 9 595550 / +358 50 5440802